The young artists will climb the stage from Brasov, on Thursday and on Friday, 22-23 August, and on Saturday, August 24th, within the Award Ceremony evening, we will find out the destination of the Grand Trophy of the 19th edition of the Golden Stag Festival
• Romanian hits, within the international interpretation contest
• Radio Romania Big Band and the Opera Orchestra from Brașov will accompany the finalists of the contest
Golden Stag, the greatest international interpretation festival organised in Romania, has revealed the competitors of the 2019 edition. 12 artists from 10 countries will enter the competition and will do their best in order to win one of the awards of the festival. The total amount of the awards is 55 thousand Euro.
The jury of the selection - Crina Mardare, Cătălin Cățoiu, the radio programme makers Felix Crainicu (Radio Romania), Oliver Simionescu – DJ Olix (Kiss FM), Andreea Remeţan (Virgin Radio), Liana Stanciu, TVR journalist and Gabriel Scîrlet, TVR musical director – has chosen the 12 finalists of the international interpretation contest.
The young artists will climb the stage from Brasov, on Thursday and on Friday, 22-23 August, and on Saturday, August 24th, within the Award Ceremony evening, we will find out the destination of the Grand Trophy of the 19th edition of the Golden Stag Festival:
1. TAMARA, GEORGIA
2. RALFS EILANDS, LATVIA
3. VERONICA LIBERATI, ITALY
4. FLORIN RADUTA, ROMANIA
5. ANNA ODOBESCU, MOLDOVA
6. ALFIE ARCURI, AUSTRALIA
7. RENATE, ROMANIA
8. CYNTHIA VERAZIE, CIYPRUS
9. ELIZA G, ITALY
10. SYUZANNA MELQONYAN, ARMENIA
11. MONIKA MARIJA, LITHUANIA
12. SARA DE BLUE, AUSTRIA
The first challenge for the competitors is yet to come: to choose a song from the Romanian repertoire from the list provided by the organisers and to perform it on the stage from Brasov.
Romanian hits, within the international interpretation contest
Continuing a tradition that dates back more than half a century, the competitors will perform a song from their own repertoire and also a Romanian song. This year the 12 finalists will choose out of a selection of songs that made history within the Romanian music in the last half a century, from Angela Similea to Mirabela Dauer, Delia or Smiley:
1. Domnişoară, nu pleca (Ionel Tudor) - Gabriel Cotabiţă
2. Lalele (Temistocle Popa)
3. Ţărăncuţă (Ion Vasilescu)
4. Casa mea (Ion Cristinoiu) - Angela Similea
5. Morăriţa (Vasile Vasilache) - Mirabela Dauer
6. Ploaia şi noi (Vasile Vasilache jr) - Doina Badea / Angela Gheorghiu
7. Un actor grăbit (Bogdan Cristinoiu) - Laura Stoica
8. Fată dragă, nu fi tristă (Şerban Georgescu) - Mădălina Manole
9. Bună seara, iubite (Adrian Enescu) - Loredana
10. Cât de frumoasă eşti (Andrei Tudor) - Mihai Trăistariu
11. Dragostea rămâne (Adrian Cristescu) - Andra
12. Pleacă (Cornel Ilie, Mihai Sarghea) - Vunk & Antonia
13. Vara nu dorm (Ştefan Mihalache, Răzvan Costache) - Connect R
14. Mă ucide ea (Mihail Sandu, Sergiu Socaciu) - Mihail
15. Oficial, îmi merge bine (Eduard Andreianu, Sergiu Istrati, Andrei Maria, Marius Moga) - Simplu
16. Perfect fara tine (Teodor Chirilă,Toma Eugen Caminschi) - Vama
17. Pe aripi de vânt (Alexandru Pelin, Ovidiu Baciu) - Delia
18. Acasă (Şerban Cazan, Maria Andrei, Dorian Micu, Rareş Mititean)- Smiley
19. De la capăt (Victor Alastani, Gabriel Constantin, Adrian Cristescu, Călin Goia, Silviu Păduraru) - Voltaj
20. Ploaia (Roxana Andronescu, Cătălin Tuţă Popescu) - Spin
21. Creioane colorate (Felicia Donose, Şerban Cazan, Maria Andrei) - Feli
22. Noapte caldă (Robert Anghelescu) - Bere Gratis & Sore
23. Ce are ea (Sandor Biro) - Delia
24. Cât de departe (Dan Bittman, Romeo Dediu, Tino Furtună,Edi Petroşel,Mugurel Vrabete) - Holograf
25. Apa (Loredana Groza) - Loredana
The young artists will be accompanied by the Radio Romania Big Band and by the Opera Orchestra from Brașov, conducted by Ionel Tudor and Andrei Tudor.
The 19th edition of the Festival will take place in the period 22 – 25 August, and will bring numerous artists on the stage from Piața Sfatului. We will see the performances of the invited guests and also the 12 finalists of the international interpretation contest who will strive to get one of the Golden Stag Festival awards, which are in a total amount of 55 thousand euro.
For this year’s finalists, TVR has prepared a format with 2 days of contest, an award Ceremony and other related events.
In the end of the show we will have the chance to see a folk show which will reunite the Romanian traditional folk music and a modern mix of this musical genre
The event will be broadcast live and exclusively by Romanian Television.
All the information is available on the official site: cerbuldeaur.ro